Thursday, January 29, 2009
Update from Yvonne
I had a wonderful birthday, albeit very quiet, but the mother of Nicolas, baked me a choclate cake and at 4 pm we had turkish coffee, very strong and sweet and you drink it from tiny cups, the cake and a candle. Coming from a family that has so little it was touching and so loving. Nisolas gave me a lovely shawl and it was perfect. Very different from my 70th!! Nicolas is a dear, dear friend. He is the young computer teacher who I gave a laptop to so he can do the things with his students he so badly needs to do. ...he drives me into town or help me get to a shop. I can go on and on. Please give everyone my best and am anxious about that little Calof baby.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.